Valiant, Duster, Scamp guy from MPLS....

-

Plymouth-man

Reaction score
Hello all, this looks to be the place I need to be. I am down to three A-bodies; a '64 V-200, a '72 Scamp and a '74 Duster. I needed to find another MoPar board to join so here I am... :cheers:

welcome friend you'll find alot of good knowledge on this site i'd like to stop by sometime and look at your cars as im in minneapolis every week not to mention all my family lives there anyways welcome from muddog from north idaho

Welcome to the board!
Nice Scamp!
2.gif

Sweet rides man. Some more detailed pics would be real nice when you get a chance!

Welcome to this great site plymouth-man.
You sure have some dandies there.
That eary A 4 door sure looks nice.
You will find out there is the best of the best here,
and some good folks too.
Enjoy.

This is a 63 4 door I am trying to get home:toothy10:

four door 0077.jpg

four door 0144.jpg

four door 01555.jpg

Hey, welcome aboard and what a nice trio you have there.

welcome aboard!:cheers: those are some sweet rides. scamp is really nice, love the color!

Yes LeAnne, I had it on Craigslist last month and someone bought it today. My wife was driving it during the summer and I just couldnt afford to store another car so it was the one to go. The Scamp is going to, see the 'cars for sale' section. I am not real happy about it, but I have a few nasty medical bills from my wife's surgery. At least I'll still have the '64.

I almost made a quick trip down to the cities to to look at it when I saw it on Craig's list...

Welcome aboard, nice cars!! Too bad you have to sell the Scamp, it is a nice car. I seen it at the "Mopar's in the Park" show in Shapokee not long ago. I am from St. Cloud, I will have my Valiant there this year, I can't wait!

Beauty Signet! Where's the Plymouth rocket that belongs on the grille, hmmmmmmmm?

My pop bought one new in June 1969, two door, 225, scorch red. I was t-boned driving it in April '79. I loved that car.

-
Back