Valiant fender help...PLEASE

-

cgray521

Reaction score
I am trying to find out what all years and models of front fenders will fit my 67 Valiant. I dont particularly care about the varying degrees of trim (sorry purists out there) because it can be changed or simply dealt with. Also will any other vintage of front bumper fit and/or look decent?

67-72 plymouth a body fenders except barracuda of course. 70-72 dusters/demons use the same bumpers front and back.

67-72 plymouth a body fenders except barracuda of course. 70-72 dusters/demons use the same bumpers front and back.

Demon front bumpers are different than Dusters or Valiants, all else is correct. The Demon has a Dart front clip on it which is different.

Yep you can use duster fenders on valiant. All they did til 73 was change the side markers from circle to rectangle flush mount then to the surface mount just a little body work and some shims for your fender. Hope that helped

Demon front bumpers are different than Dusters or Valiants, all else is correct. The Demon has a Dart front clip on it which is different.

Doh sorry for the bit of misinformation. I was rather tired last night.

the duster headlight bucket mounting is a bit different but you can still make them work fairly easily, ask me how i know. -pauly

wish I knew how to hit the thank s button on here. I truly appreciate the help guys. Now to find the parts...lol. I finally found the upper control arms to finish the convert to manual disc in the front. then the big money will be the rear end.

fyi, the thanks button is on the bottom right corner of whatever post you wish to give a little love to. -pauly

-
Back