Valiant is no more, Drunk Driver totaled it.

-
Dont be surprised when the insurance company uses every stall tactic in the book such as if the car hadn't been parked where it was it wouldn't have been hit.
Dont fool around, lawyer up NOW.

Oh yeah...dont fall for for the "buy it back" scam. It's your vehicle. The insurance doesn't cover the title, it covers the value.

Dont be surprised when the insurance company uses every stall tactic in the book such as if the car hadn't been parked where it was it wouldn't have been hit.
Dont fool around, lawyer up NOW.

Oh yeah...don't fall for for the "buy it back" scam. It's your vehicle. The insurance doesn't cover the title, it covers the value.

they can try to argue that but I could argue the car would never of been hit if their client didn't drink and drive, would of could of should of isn't legal proof of anything. wife is a career long attorney handling lawsuits all over the world so we should be good. :thankyou:

ill look more into the laws in CA about the buy it back scam you mentioned, if that's the same for my state that may help me very much thank you.

Last edited:
so long story short drunk driver hit a very sentimental car to me just sitting in my parents front yard. if you need certain parts let me know and ill get pictures and let you know of condition. my family owned this car since the 60s.

car is a 1963 valiant 2 door Signet 200 with 60k OG miles never rebuilt just repainted and reupholstered. this was gonna be the car I give to my son, it was my grandfathers work car from the 1960s this was the only car allowed right into Kaiser Steele Mill cause my grandfather was foremen, that location is now Fontana Speedway.

it is beyond repair but would be a great car if you got a car that needs tons of interior bits and bobs, from what i've seen the seats are wrecked also the rear seat and passenger might be salvageable. ill have more pictures tomorrow when i go see the damage for myself.

ASK FOR WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND ILL GET PICTURES!
ill move this to parts forum once I figure out what i am doing with the entire car, but little bits and bobs are UP FOR GRABS.

Car located in southern California Riverside county.

View attachment 1715698658

View attachment 1715698659

View attachment 1715698660

View attachment 1715698662

View attachment 1715698663

View attachment 1715698664

View attachment 1715698661

so long story short drunk driver hit a very sentimental car to me just sitting in my parents front yard. if you need certain parts let me know and ill get pictures and let you know of condition. my family owned this car since the 60s.

car is a 1963 valiant 2 door Signet 200 with 60k OG miles never rebuilt just repainted and reupholstered. this was gonna be the car I give to my son, it was my grandfathers work car from the 1960s this was the only car allowed right into Kaiser Steele Mill cause my grandfather was foremen, that location is now Fontana Speedway.

it is beyond repair but would be a great car if you got a car that needs tons of interior bits and bobs, from what i've seen the seats are wrecked also the rear seat and passenger might be salvageable. ill have more pictures tomorrow when i go see the damage for myself.

ill move this to parts forum once I figure out what i am doing with the entire car, but little bits and bobs are UP FOR GRABS.

man people these days will hit your car then say "you have insurance don't ya?" OP sorry for the loss.

Thank you kindly......
I saw this valiant for sell on Ebay.....Asking price 16k..at least check it out
Stan

s-l500-1.jpg

s-l500-3.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Damn man!!! I’m soo sorry to hear this! I’ve been eye balling your car for about a year so. I wanted to ask if it was for sale but never had any extra funds. That was a sweet little car. I glad you or your family wasn’t hurt! Give them hell!

its beyond my skill for sure, maybe someone would be willing to take on the whole car as a project cause I will be getting the car back as well at the end of this it's not gonna leave my yard, I want the parts to goto other people who need them for their cars at the very least the money isn't really as important to me, already been boxing knobs and little parts so no one comes and steals anything cause there is no way for me to secure the car with the guy taking out the gate it was behind aswell, this was a complete car it didn't need one thing.

Hell it might come with a brand new husky floor jack if i can't get the trunk open. gotta laugh so i don't cry. :rofl:

Please, let's not turn this thread into a parts wanted thread. Thanks

According to the Collector Car Price guide your car is worth between $11,000 to $17,000. Don't let an insurance adjuster screw you out of your money. There are people that do classic car appraisals and I suggest that you contact one. Send them all of the before and after pictures that you can. Good luck.

Super-sucky. A 63 2 door Signet is very near the top of the heap of Mopars.

It can never be fixed, not any more than you can turn back the clock.

I’m sorry for your loss, I have a 63 valiant convertible and would be deviated if she got hit like that. I am the 2nd caretaker of this car. If you decide to part her out I need headlight bezels and radio bezel.

If you absolutely can not revive it, if the car used the small diameter, screw-on wiper arms I may be able to keep that portion alive for you.

-
Back