[WANTED] Valiant Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The back glass is also the same on the '63 Valiant, and is the same for all '63-5 Valiant series body styles (including 4dr's) except for the Barracuda and station wagon. They do make both clear and tint if that matters to you. You're correct on the front bumper assembly, all models including the Barracuda and station wagon.

Yep, I've got several clear rear windscreens because they're tough to ship!

20230602_201501.jpg

I used to ship those all the time, back when shipping was half way affordable. I'd fold cardboard over all the edges, tape them on good, wrap/tape the whole works in carpet padding, and then put it into a big strong cardboard box. Most of the time I could find a nice used box for free at an appliance store or bicycle shop. Never had one break in 30+years of doing it. Windshields are a different matter. They'll crack just looking them wrong. The back glass is tempered and actually pretty strong.

The back glass is also the same on the '63 Valiant, and is the same for all '63-5 Valiant series body styles (including 4dr's) except for the Barracuda and station wagon. They do make both clear and tint if that matters to you. You're correct on the front bumper assembly, all models including the Barracuda and station wagon.
That's what I thought but the guy wanting them believes they are different.

I used to ship those all the time, back when shipping was half way affordable. I'd fold cardboard over all the edges, tape them on good, wrap/tape the whole works in carpet padding, and then put it into a big strong cardboard box. Most of the time I could find a nice used box for free at an appliance store or bicycle shop. Never had one break in 30+years of doing it. Windshields are a different matter. They'll crack just looking them wrong. The back glass is tempered and actually pretty strong.
Thank you
Yep, I've got several clear rear windscreens because they're tough to ship!

View attachment 1716097480
Do you have a price & location. Cheers Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back