Value of a 68 Cuda

-

70orangeswinger

Reaction score
Can anyone give me an estimated value on a 68 Formula S Barracuda, matching no. 340 and auto trans, A/C, Power steering and brakes,100+ thousand miles on original everything, needs restored, probably needs quarters but floors, trunk floor and frame rails are solid. Any help out there? Thanks everyone for reading. Car runs and drives down the road fine.

Can anyone give me an estimated value on a 68 Formula S Barracuda, matching no. 340 and auto trans, A/C, Power steering and brakes,100+ thousand miles on original everything, needs restored, probably needs quarters but floors, trunk floor and frame rails are solid. Any help out there? Thanks everyone for reading. Car runs and drives down the road fine.
* A good start without looking at it,or knowing the options and if it runs,interior is good or not,what all the glass is like..etc,etc..I would say $3-4k to be safe..

will need pictures & more info-- anywhere from $500 to $7500 depending on condition & location. Lawrence

* If it's for sale..P.M. with all info and I'll go look at it!! LOL..:joker:

will need pictures & more info-- anywhere from $500 to $7500 depending on condition & location. Lawrence

X2! This is the oldest question. Something is worth what someone is willing to pay for something. Sell it for what you would like to get then start dropping the price as time gos on and it doesn't sell.

Pictures interior, exterior all corners and sides, under, floors, inner rear q-pnl and engine compartment and many of them. Also is there a fender tag and/or build sheet?

-
Back