valve cover grommets

-

volaredon

Reaction score
these same ones were used for years on /6, SB, BB. These are the grommets for the PCV valves and the breather that are always rock hard and impossible to get the PCV out without crumbling because there is no flex left to the grommets that hold them in....

wheres the best place to get new ones?
Mopar PN 2946079 (breather grommet)
and 3751510 (PCV grommet)

I found some at rock auto. Let me go back and look for the part number. I bought like 5 of them when I finally found them because it took me forever to find the correct one that fit right.

Found them this is what I used they fit on my 340 valve covers

Screenshot_20220320-225330_Samsung Internet.jpg

I got a set of the Repop Direct Connection valve covers... it was a pain to get one. And I had to "modify ".. I feel Y'alls Pain...

I need 2 sets. One for a /6 and the other set for a 318. will probably buy the 4 pack just to have a couple on hand. I run into a need for them now and then.

these same ones were used for years on /6, SB, BB. These are the grommets for the PCV valves and the breather that are always rock hard and impossible to get the PCV out without crumbling because there is no flex left to the grommets that hold them in....

wheres the best place to get new ones?
Mopar PN 2946079 (breather grommet)
and 3751510 (PCV grommet)
Used these.
Edited I have to find the extra pack I have ti confirm. It may have been what I used on the Mopar Performance Cast covers and Cast M/T
But will leave it here for now as someone may need them for the cast covers if different.

Sorry

I had the link saved
Ford Performance Parts M-6892-F Ford Performance Parts Valve Cover Grommet Sets | Summit Racing

Last edited:
Surprised, went by the Dodge garage a couple of hours ago, he had 5 of the "375" ones on the shelf, I bought em all. He has a 4 pack of the breather grommets coming for me, in the warehouse so he will have them tomorrow.
He made a comment about "can't get any parts for the new trucks, maybe they do still have some parts for those older ones". I've been there trying to find parts for much newer vehicles (but still pre Y2K) and "nope sorry"

-
Back