Valve Covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a guy near me who's got a set of BB M/T's, but he's wanting $100 for them. If that'll work, I'll pick them up for you.

I'd watch out for BB M/T valve covers. We had them on our superbird when we first bought it. Kept having valve cover leaks. Seven sets of gaskets, cork, rubber, etc... Still leaks. :finga:

Went to 1st Mopar nats and talked to some folks, they all said to pitch the M/T valve covers as they are junk. We bought a set of stamped steel chrome ones, and they sealed first time. :cheers:

We pitched the BB M/T's..... :banghead:

"MoparTonyDeFeo on Facebook" ?!?! ... well I'll be damned!! I didn't even make the connection Tony and had no idea that was you. Small world indeed! :-D

Just as a follow up on my earlier post, I told both of those customers about your valve covers but, in typical lame-economy fashion, haven't heard a thing from either one of them. Here's a little bump to the top with some whipped cream and a cherry -- good luck with the sale my friend! Hugs to Kathy too (her mosaic is a BIG hit!). Love ya both muahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back