jac68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
bought this for indy heads used 1 time like new 75 /obo

P7110003.JPG

P7110004.JPG

why not try to leave a message or question???? instead of some ryme!!!

Like I said I sent you two private messages. You didn't answer so I brought it here. And what are you talking about leaving a ryme?

Last edited:
why not try to leave a message or question???? instead of some ryme!!!

Understand I wasn't trying to call you out, just get your attention. If you like I can show you a screenshot of the PM's....

I simply asked...

First message was Saturday morning right after your posted, and it was "Shipping to 78009?"

and then after not getting a response all day, just after 6pm, I sent. "Just checking to see if you saw my message"

Still no response as of this morning. It's reasonable to assume at that point that for some reason you hadn't gotten my messages, which appears to be true. So, if you weren't getting them, and I have no other way to contact you, I find it 100% reasonable to contact you here.

Again, not trying to call you out, just contact you the only way that seems to work.

Thanks

not receiving anything other than rime!! anyhow you got my attention the shipping i will have to get back to you make sure zip is correct thanks for your interest if you decide you want it i will send e mail add to your box

not receiving anything other than rime!! anyhow you got my attention the shipping i will have to get back to you make sure zip is correct thanks for your interest if you decide you want it i will send e mail add to your box

Thanks, still not sure what you mean by "rime".... but yes, I still want it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back