Vans Auto has been releasing a ton of repop stuff lately.....

-
Now available at Vans Auto New Reproduction Headlight Vacuum canisters for the 68 - 69 Charger 150.00 get yours today at www.vansauto.com

8&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=5Cnq63y4wJkAX_2U2eo&tn=AAnU4DlwvAksUJGW&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-6.jpg

240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=dBbBm4tXHdgAX-XRUdB&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-5.jpg

Nice stuff
Does Vans pay for this advertisement? Is Joeychgo missing out

Last edited:
figured some here would like this one...

New at Vans Auto 63-66 A-Body Gas Cap, this was used on the Dart, Valiant and Barracuda, this also is correct for 62-65 B-Body Station Wagons, replaces PN#2074054 50.00 available at vansauto.com

8573_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=3pHgAqZg5boAX8gn2pp&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

They Finally Arrived, 71-72 Demon Taillight lenses, Everyone who had these on backorder they have shipped out today, and everyone who needs them the are available at vansauto.com 300.00 a pair,

02&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=lIeIBqEO34YAX-QUVSg&tn=AAnU4DlwvAksUJGW&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

They Finally Arrived, 71-72 Demon Taillight lenses, Everyone who had these on backorder they have shipped out today, and everyone who needs them the are available at vansauto.com 300.00 a pair,

View attachment 1715974943

I wish I'd known that. I have a pair sitting 'round here somewhere that would've sold for a lot more just a while back.

Where are they made? China?

View attachment 1715974943
Note I believe these are the gloss black lenses only and not the matte black. When I had called them, I was told they would only be getting the gloss ones. FWIW!

I have gotten some stuff from Van's auto. Never had any issues, and the prices are very reasonable compared to most.

I bought my 69 cuda "black" trunk lid trim from a competitor years ago I think for $250 back then. Pretty thin aluminum, it fits good top to bottom. The fitment on the sides leaves a little bit to be desired. I did not have an original as a guide to how it's supposed to fit, but these cars were not jewel like quality back then.

The japanese manufacturing quality brought us kicking and screaming into the modern world. The paint defects, panel gaps, and parts fit issues on this old stuff when it was new, we would never tolerate now on a brand new vehicle. That being said, I dont mind the little fitment issues on repops.

Last edited:
Now if they can repop 72 duster taillight lenses.

One year only part that is a pain to find nice ones. :eek:

probably but i can tell you the little red express mirrors i bough from them are nicer then the american made NOS pair i have...
Any chance of a couple of pictures of those please - base & mirror. :thumbsup:

Back in stock at Vans Auto 63-66 A-body gas tank filler neck, this fits Dart, Valiant and Barracuda 70.00, we also have the gas cap available for 50.00. get yours at vansauto.com

_nc_ohc=Y9_Y5a9T41gAX-RXz0X&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=XtdtK6k9smAAX8NaqxB&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=mJrp-DSoVnoAX_2FTzi&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

X_zI04b&tn=AAnU4DlwvAksUJGW&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Those demon tail light lenses need to be sprayed with 2K matte clear

-
Back