-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I'm new to your super forum and am from Austria and am looking for a variable windshield wiper motor Prestolite ERQ4006-12V for my Plymouth Vailiant 1964 or does anyone know another conversion option so that other windshield wiper motors can also be used. I've already found one from the member "littleredcoffin" but unfortunately he doesn't want to send it to me! Maybe someone else has one or can help me - I would be very grateful! Kind regards from Austria

IMG-20220610-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220610-WA0002.jpg

Not exactly sure what you are after here, but possess some pieces from a '64 Dart. Arms, pivots, and believe what is a "stock" wiper motor. Clean desert conditions, parts were pulled from a West Texas parts car.
Dave S
southern New Mexico

Is your 64 wiper motor set up for the variable wiper switch? You should have 2 pigtails coming off the motor which which connect by an internediate harness to the switch. Should you need said wiper motor for a 64 with arms and 64 wiper ends for the bolt-on wipers, i have one and likely have the switch. I have no problem shipping to anywhere in the EU, UK or Switzerland with their new postal content regulations

Interchange is '64-6 Dart, Valiant, and Barracuda with variable speed wipers.

Is your 64 wiper motor set up for the variable wiper switch? You should have 2 pigtails coming off the motor which which connect by an internediate harness to the switch. Should you need said wiper motor for a 64 with arms and 64 wiper ends for the bolt-on wipers, i have one and likely have the switch. I have no problem shipping to anywhere in the EU, UK or Switzerland with their new postal content regulations

IMG-20220610-WA0003.jpg

Besides the 64 motor I have another one from a 65 along with the intermediate harness and I’m pretty sure the variable speed switch.

I am the Dr’s office with my wife - she tore her right knee meniscus while we were in Switzerland last May. When we get home I shall go fo my stirage building and dig it out

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back