Vent Tubing

-

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is reproduction under dash heater tubing available? I have not seen any advertised.

Thanks

I haven't seen any reproductions being made as of yet. I have one factory NOS tube for sell. Fits the right side vent of a 69 Dart.

$40.00 plus shipping

Anyone know if there is reproduction under dash heater tubing available? I have not seen any advertised.

Thanks
strange tubing eh, large reducing to small. My resoultion was to buy standard black hose at auto parts, of the smaller diameter. Then went to lowes, got a pvc coupler, I believe, + a reducer. just press fit together. It fit perfectly in the defroster tubes. use nylon zip ties to attach hose. If you look through windshield you can see the white, so just paint the pvc flat black. I`ts been working well for me for years.

I used heat riser tube. The inside is aluminum so you do need to shoot some black paint down one end. However they fit really well and the outside of the tube is flat black and looks pretty nice. (similar to original) It was close enough in siize that the original clips hold it great.

Those tubes have recently been reproduced. I saw them somewhere besides ebay but I forget where. :(

:scratch: RedFish.....If you happen to remember where, could you please post the info. I need a pair for the Demon.

Hey guys, I have seen Richard Ehrenberg list these dozens of times on ebay. Either he has a bunch of sets, or he is reproducing them. You might remember him as the editor of Mopar Muscle magazine. I can't recall what his ebay ID is, but he is also the one who lists the dozens of items you see each week on there. Just look for the item that says "problem solver", and message him and ask about the tubes. Good luck!! Geof

I bought a set of reproductions with the reducer bushings this Spring in Carlisle, don't need them any longer-$40 plus shipping. Herbs Mopar sell them, I think they were about $60.

-
Back