Vents Under Dash

-

1jstrong

Reaction score
Ok...I bought a few pieces from a fellow Faboer, and it turns out I bought the wrong parts.

SO...what is the name of the vents that are under and at each end of the Dash? They are each about 3 1/2 inches square, maybe even larger. I have a 73 Dart.

Any help is appreciated and excuse the ignorance. I really can't afford to buy incorrect parts.

However, if anyone needs the defroster vent tubes in black, I am selling. :banghead:

Thanks,

Jason

Under dash vents were a single assembly under the center of the dash. Any smaller vents at the ends of the dash would be add-on. Either aftermarket or taken from some other application. Hope this helps

Are you referring to the fresh air vent boxes?? One on the drivers side that is about 6" round and has a door facing the driver, and the passenger side is incorporated into the face of the heater box??

Or, are you referring to the defroster tubes that come from the heater box and go up to the vents on top of the dash?? They are 2" at one end and 1 3/4" at the other and are spiraled paper and metal??

How bout a pic or 2!! Geof

If you are meaning the black flexible tubes that go to the dash defrosters from the heater box- I am interested. Are they originals? New? What kind of shape? Price?

-
Back