-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotdust57@yahoo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
this is a very nice car, adult owned,a little info on car, i am 3rd owner of car, 2nd owner never drove it, florida car, i have all paper work from when it was bought from dealer in florida, 55,000 original miles on car, 3000 on rebuilt 73 360 truck motor, bored .30 over, 8 3/4 355 489 suregrip rearend, brand new 15" tires and crager rims, trans cooler, trans pak,new driveshaft, edelbrock carb and alum intake, pertronix electronic ignition, hooker headers into dual dyna max mufflers and exhaust pipe all the way to back,b&m star shifter,tach, primed and undercoated all underneath under carriage and floor, primed and painted engine bay, alligator skin top of roof, this car can by driven anywhere, must by seen to get its just do, pics just cant do it,$10,000 i did 90% of work on car so i can tell you just about anything you want to know. this is a garage kept car and hasnt seen a drop of rain in 6 years., if these pics dont load can send them to your e-mail, and i have more, hood scoop is funtcional very nice car
scan0018-2.jpg
scan0005.jpg
scan0003.jpg
DSCF0321.jpg

Nice color, keep it that way. Don't see many like that -- reminds me of a hurst color scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back