Very Very Sad..............

-

tiltsix

Reaction score
Wednesday morning my daughter who was 7 months pregnant had a seisure at home and another at the Hospital.So sorry to say the baby didnt make it........Since she was so far along she had to deliver the baby......I got to hold her(girl,3lbs 12oz,)They had to name her also.(Matilyn Sue)Servises will be this wednesday .Im so so sorry and sad I just dont know what to do.........My daughter is doing very well considering,and comes home tomarrow..... R.I.P. Matilyn Sue .....Paw-Paw loves you...

my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family

Sorry for your loss. God has a special place in heaven for little ones like her. Look forward to the day when you can see her again.

There are no words that I'm aware of that can console the loss of a newborn. All I can say is I'm so very sorry.:sad1:

A week before due date my daughter Leslie was born. A still birth. Burried two grandbabies since then.

I wish I would have held my daughter and taken pictures. I was young at the time (30) You are just at such a loss, you loose all senses.

It hurts my friend. Just be there for your daughter.

Very sorry to hear this!! If you need to talk PM me. Kim

I am so sorry for your family's loss. Prayers are going out for you and your family. R.I.P. Matilyn Sue...... [-o<

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Prayer will be said for Matilyn Sue and your family.

Prayers going out to your daughter all of you to heal from this sudden loss. RIP Matilyn Sue.

God has the plan and your grandchild, My Condolences and prayers are out to you and your family.. the best you can do is keep close with your daughter as she needs you now! she will go in and out of sadness as anybody would..I have 3 daughters and please do not think that this is not your place as she needs her DAD to comfort her once again!
Being a dad is being the protector and this is not over yet as she will have waves of pain so let her know you are there!
Try to keep her busy for a while,
I think its wonderful you have the pictures with your granddaughter, most would not have manned up for that and she will appreciate it more in time I am sure. Very sorry for your families loss just be there for her!!! remind her shes daddy's girl and be there like never before!
God Bless

Bruce B.
we are here for you!

-
Back