Victoria BC members

-
anybody in Victoria been down by the cruise ship docks lately ? I went by and it looked like the 69 notchback stored down there is gone , I wonder where it went? He wouldn't sell it to me last year I even offered him 5K which I think was high for the amount of rust on it.

I saw a blue Valiant driving down McKenzie the other day, looked like a 69 2 door post. And just today I saw a yellow 67-69 notchback driving down Helmcken but I couldn't tell the year because it was dark out. A guy I knew who lived on a side street off Quadra had a lime green 71 Dart with a nicely built 440 in it, black hood with 340 scoops, black bumblebee. Haven't seen it at his place in a while now, anyone seen it?

So, did you make it out here, Dave? I didn't hear from you, so I assume you didn't.

Can you update us on this? Is it going to happen?

What year is it again? 2014??? My how time flies...

Anyway, I'm bringing this thread back to life because...

I'M BACK!!!

Left Onterrible in June last year, been on the Island ever since!

No Mopar in my garage though, unless you count this:

9147937240_51d24a1f2c_b.jpg

:) :) :)

Great to hear from you Dave. Now that you're back in God's country, we'll have to get the gang together for a cruise when the weather smartens up!

What year is it again? 2014??? My how time flies...

Anyway, I'm bringing this thread back to life because...

I'M BACK!!!

Left Onterrible in June last year, been on the Island ever since!

No Mopar in my garage though, unless you count this:

Dave, you should have taken the Demon with you. I'm looking for a '71 Charger to play with. :thumbup: :supz: :burnout:

Wylde1.

Was out for a ride yesterday with some motorcycle buddies and happened to stop at a guy's house who had an old Suzuki GS for sale. What caught my eye were a '69 Barracuda convertible and a '70 Duster in his shop, both in need of some TLC. Turns out they belong to his landlord...

The cool part for anyone local is the Duster is the same orange one that was on top of a tall pole in front of a junkyard just south of Nanaimo. I was wondering where that went!

I like discovering cool old stuff like this. :)

-
Back