video.... dougs 450 installed.... Beat run..

-
do you have the 904 or a 727 tranny in there i have 1 with a 904 and 1 with a 727
ive heard and read no 727 and no powr steering???1 of mine is 273 ,904manual steering
the other 340 727 power steeering i like the look of the flow with the x pipe too
any mod to cross member ?
oh they are both 1664,65 barracuda's

my yellow 273 dartcharger has the dougs450 headers with 4sp. and manual steering. notched the crossmember and has x pipe

my 65 red ragtop dart has a built 727 by rush performance and fenderwell headers by hedman. 1 7/8". manual steering .

Cool. I'm getting ready to swap the Hooker knuckle draggers out for a set of Dougs as soon as my elbow heals up (surgery on it day before yesterday). I guess I've been lucky on torsion bars cause all the ones I've done came out fairly easy.

fishy68 ..............just wanted to clarify .. my dougs450 only fit the early abody up to 1966 ...not the newer abody style 68cuda like you have in your porfile pic. dougs may make them for the new abody but are totally different design than 1965 .

YES............ that would be my brother ? Abody Al.

Yes ...my 65 gt ragtop has quite the reputation down here in milwaukee.
Hate to see it go this spring ..I have the best of everything into that ragtop dart . That car is a sleeper ! :burnout::burnout:

john:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Tell Al, I say hi, my buddy Sam and I used to come down to the spring swap, at schaubenhoff and allways stopped by Al's place. We were at your place too welding a hitch on Sams Dakota, so we could tow a dart home from the swap meet. Check out my post on Sams 68 gts convert about a month ago, that's the hood off your blue 68 dart. We will be comming down this spring for Root river swap hope to see you guys.

Jeff

Tell Al, I say hi, my buddy Sam and I used to come down to the spring swap, at schaubenhoff and allways stopped by Al's place. We were at your place too welding a hitch on Sams Dakota, so we could tow a dart home from the swap meet. Check out my post on Sams 68 gts convert about a month ago, that's the hood off your blue 68 dart. We will be comming down this spring for Root river swap hope to see you guys.

Jeff

I remember you guys !
I'll say hi to Al for you.
we'll be at rootriver swap
john

jeff ...
who's doing the resto on sams 68 convert? it's looking real nice !

Sam, and his dad, his dad has done bodywork for 40 years plus, the underside is beautiful too, prolly has $30 k in car already! I did trans, tail pan, and a lot of the other mechanical, wait until you see this thing! You will have to let us know what's going on for shows down there, we would like to come down with our darts.

Jeff

-
Back