video of it running if...............

-

moparlee

64 Valiant
Reaction score
some one could help me post it. I hadn't started it up in three or four months and decided to start it and try my wife's new flip that I got her for Christmas out.

Anyways can some one help me post my video?

Thanks.

Not sure how to upload the vid, but you sure have a nice looking car, can't wait to hear it.

Last one I did, I created free account on youtube, and uploaded it to there. Copy the web link from youtube and paste it in a post.

Just pasting the link to youtube in this forum will show the video player on your post.

Can't wait to hear her run.
I followed your posts during the build.
Wicked looking beast!:thumbup:

some one could help me post it. I hadn't started it up in three or four months and decided to start it and try my wife's new flip that I got her for Christmas out.

Anyways can some one help me post my video?

Thanks.

Hey!
ABodyBetty is showing me, or at least trying to! LOL
I'm sending her a PM with the link to the thread.
She'll check it in the Am. If time allows she'll hit ya back. If not she will later.(I'm still getting her to post my 2 vid for our
CAR HUNT! FABOZENE:glasses2:
thread.) Hopefully answer in the AM!8)

Last one I did, I created free account on youtube, and uploaded it to there. Copy the web link from youtube and paste it in a post.

Just pasting the link to youtube in this forum will show the video player on your post.

Worked for my car video. I shot it using a cheap digital camera.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud8mci4rjFU"]YouTube - 1964 Valiant dual exhaust[/ame]

I will try to explain how I do it and hope that it helps ya. After you have downloaded the the video onto your Flip program click make a movie. Then you have to drag the video or videos that you want to use for your movie. Then you click next and you can decide if you want to do a title or credits. After that it will ask if you want to make a magic movie or full lenght. I choose full lenght because the other one only picks bits and pieces of each clip. Then begins the long process of it downloading to the flip software. When it is down it will short up in the title shortcuts then movies. Pull up the movie and click online and pick where you want to send it too. You have to create a you tube account in order for this to work. I hope this works for you because it hasn't for me. It won't let me sign on for some reason. If this does work you just click download and click the video you want to put on you tube. If it doesn't work I had to export my video to my video folder. Then I went to you tube and downloaded it from my video folder. Don't forget to create you a you tube account first. I hope this helps and is not too confusing.

I will try to explain how I do it and hope that it helps ya. After you have downloaded the the video onto your Flip program click make a movie. Then you have to drag the video or videos that you want to use for your movie. Then you click next and you can decide if you want to do a title or credits. After that it will ask if you want to make a magic movie or full lenght. I choose full lenght because the other one only picks bits and pieces of each clip. Then begins the long process of it downloading to the flip software. When it is down it will short up in the title shortcuts then movies. Pull up the movie and click online and pick where you want to send it too. You have to create a you tube account in order for this to work. I hope this works for you because it hasn't for me. It won't let me sign on for some reason. If this does work you just click download and click the video you want to put on you tube. If it doesn't work I had to export my video to my video folder. Then I went to you tube and downloaded it from my video folder. Don't forget to create you a you tube account first. I hope this helps and is not too confusing.

Thanks. I created the account with youtube and now I'm going to try and post it...........will see.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1gUY1k65ak"]YouTube - 02 27 11 with dad[/ame]

Wow, you've done a lot of work to yours that's for sure. I'm sure yours will be better than mine. I Hope that is.....I fought two body men for two years and it's still not right)

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue9::tongue9: That Valiant is a monster Lee =P~=P~ Congratulations on your first video :cheers:
Your detail and hard work "but fun" sure shows =P~ Your daughter put a big smile on me when I seen here smiling and enjoying you taking the video :-D.
Digging the blue dash lights and that shine all over that grade A early A you have built.8)8)8)
Thank you for sharing that smooth looking and strong machine you have put together :happy10:

Wow, you've done a lot of work to yours that's for sure. I'm sure yours will be better than mine. I Hope that is.....I fought two body men for two years and it's still not right)
LOL,your a funny guy!Mine will never look as good as yours,but ya never know...give me a few years LOL.:-D

Thanks for that! She is sounding wicked, and has the looks to match. I think you've found a future driver there :)

Grant

Moparlee,

That Valiant is wicked cool nice work!!!
I see you are in Carthage MO. any chance you will be running that car at the Mopars Invade Race at Mokan?? It is on April 2. We should meet up and talk mopars I'm in Webb City MO.

Moparlee,

That Valiant is wicked cool nice work!!!
I see you are in Carthage MO. any chance you will be running that car at the Mopars Invade Race at Mokan?? It is on April 2. We should meet up and talk mopars I'm in Webb City MO.

I would like to, but I doubt it. I was just told that this will probably be my last weekend off and back on 10 hour days to boot. I hope that I can even go and maybe meet you and some others there this year.

Thanks everybody..........

I would like to, but I doubt it. I was just told that this will probably be my last weekend off and back on 10 hour days to boot. I hope that I can even go and maybe meet you and some others there this year.

Thanks everybody..........

Know just how you feel. I was stuck in work last year. >3000 billable hours for 2010. Yuck

Hi all! This is my first post since registered and it has to be here!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CAR MOPARLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just perfect!!!! It sounds really nasty!!!

That engine is the one that i want to build for my Argentinean 1976 Dodge GTX ...

Regards, Martin

-
Back