Video of us racing at Norwalk.

-
Excellent racing!!!!
Kudos to your camera operators and film crew
that's some fine work!

Well? What were the times and speed? I love the Go Pro videos. Looks like you had a great time!

Thanks guys! The truck ran real consistent over the weekend.

Keep in mind I'm 100 lbs heavier then Dad... Yikes!

Dad went through cancer treatment last year and hasn't gained all the weight back... He was never big but now I have a clear 100 on him..

He ran 11.01 @ 120 on his best pass. He went an 11.03 as well. When I jumped in on Sunday I didn't have a time trial so I added a tenth to his times and was pretty damn close.!

Its a crazy field of cars. Going a couple rounds was great. I couldn't imagine winning the event... its gotta be 10 rounds to the final. That's a lot of races where everything has to go right....

Excellent racing!!!!
Kudos to your camera operators and film crew
that's some fine work!

Thanks for the compliment. I really like the go pro. Its the motorsports edition so it has a wifi remote so you can start and stop it from in the truck. Saves big on editing. I took the video from the stands with my DSRL still camera. It takes a pretty good video but I have to manually focus it which can be a pain.

If I give Dad the camera I get a lot of video if the tops of his shoes as he walks around with it on all day.... Its all good.

-
Back