Vintage 1960's racing...

-
history was edited out of that little clip. the facts were mopars were the dominent brand all i saw was how great the GM's were 348, 409's give me a break them boat anchors couldn't get out of there own way, made by a chevy guy

history was edited out of that little clip. the facts were mopars were the dominent brand all i saw was how great the GM's were 348, 409's give me a break them boat anchors couldn't get out of there own way, made by a chevy guy
You gotta watch the whole 2 hours to make a judgment call on this.
I thought it was great, with a lot of good footage.
In the racing world, (and it's history) it's not just all about Mopars....

your right all i watched was that 14 minute clip that was supposed to make me want to watch the rest? i have watched hours and hours of early sixty's s/s racing that has not been edited and in every race exactly the opposite mostly mopars with a few fords and chevys. oh but it was just about mopars in the sixtys [unedited film don't lie] until they got banned for being dominate thus allowing chevy and ford to make there weak offerings competitive

That's really badass man, thanks for sharing.
I bought every SS video they sale and let Roy watch them a few years back he absolutely
Loved seeing the vintage stuff ( ROY ) was a FINE FELLOW and he taught me alot and sold me lots of parts he is missed.

-
Back