Vintage Air for the "Missile"

-

blue missile

Reaction score
I drove down to San Antonio today to visit Vintage Air. I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on a GenII super but I wanted to put my eyes on a unit and some of the other parts that I think will make this work. One of which is the transition between the horizontal "shop-vac" vent and the unit. As is so happens they make an adapter to accomplish this.
I met with Ronnie Palacios the salesman I had been talking to, and was given a tour of their HUGE facility. He reviewed the mechanical operation of one of the units and we discussed ways to solve my configuration issues.
In the end I will receive a GenII unit some time next week.
In the mean time here is the transition to vent solution.
I cant thank these folks enough for their help. I hardily recommend them .
Andrew

Attachments

• WP_000019.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 250
  • WP_000020.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 249
I have the Vintage Air Gen 3 i think?? I'll have to check. It's the one with the electronic controls. I was concerned about getting air to vents and noticed they sell all sorts of vents and such.

Keep the pics rolling.

Is the pictured vent for under the dash or for the top of the dash?

Riddler

I didnt realize vintage air was in SA. I live in SA and wouldnt mind having a look at their products

It goes under the dash at the glove compartment. Its a Rigid floor sweep for a shop vac, minus the rubber squeegee.
The GenII and the MarkIV are the electrically controlled units.
Andrew

Attachments

• WP_000163 (2).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 199
  • WP_000164 (2).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 199
I have the GEN IV. Did they sell you that or did you come up with it on your own? It's a damn good idea!

Riddler

-
Back