Vintage commercial-How did we survive the 60's

-
the reason we survived the is because we refused to be female reproductive organs(!) and our fathers were there to make sure!!! The PC society of today (all the way from the Government, to media, to the schools) have de-balled society. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Oh, and I rode one of these...
View attachment 237442
I jumped more ramps and crashed into more stuff than I can remember. My Mom would go ballistic with "do you know how much your Father paid for that thing!!"..

Sweet! I had the Lemon Peeler and my brother had the Orange Crate. My cousin still has it!

I wanted the Green Apple Crate! That shade of green is oh so!!!! Hey, in the commercial that's "Dandy" Dick Landy's car!!! That was the man I don't care what them brand X boys say. R.I.P. Dandy...

...I jumped more ramps and crashed into more stuff than I can remember. My Mom would go ballistic with "do you know how much your Father paid for that thing!!"..

hahaha.... I remember hearing exactly that same phrase!!! lol

Geez, with the way we pamper out kids today, it's a wonder that they can tie their own shoes.

I had one of those 5 speed gear shift bikes. Remember the other stuff, like Super Elastic Bubble Plastic? I am sure that stuff would never even make it to market these days, probably full of carcenogenic stuff.

How about "Clackers"? LOL every couple of years they would come back and then get banned by the GOV and seized by the cops when some kids broke some fingers,nose's, teeth with em , but the small mom and pop stores would always have some leftover stock and they would always come back ,I had an old 32 inch wheel CCM coaster brake job that was hard to get going but once you got to cruising speed nobody could catch you on any schwinn ,man that thing was fast

-
Back