-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatnik

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my vintage Craftsman Torque Wrench. This one is cool, in the original packaging that looks like circa 1950's to me and has the original chart included. Overall real good shape and functions just fine. Tested against my Snap-On click type and it was spot on. Some surface rust/pitting on the handle but nothing major...

Cool because it's got all the original packaging and chart which are normally long gone...even the foam block holders are there to secure the wrench in the box.

Sears get's $30 + tax/shipping for a new one...

Get this way cooler vintage one for $50 shipped to you. Use it, display it on your tool box....whatever, but it's a cool piece for the shop!

PM me guys (or gal's)....:yawinkle:

Thanks FABO!

Attachments

• P1010035.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 131
  • P1010036.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 142
Cool...the box says, "ACCURACY GUARANTEED TO 2% FOR LIFE OF TOOL".

Whoever purchases this torque wrench would be well-advised to keep the box in case it ever needs calibrating service. Without the box, Sears might be inclined to renege on their warranty.

I think the new Craftsman torque wrenches only carry a 90 day warranty so a lifetime guarantee is awesome for a tool such as this.

Cool...the box says, "ACCURACY GUARANTEED TO 2% FOR LIFE OF TOOL".

Whoever purchases this torque wrench would be well-advised to keep the box in case it ever needs calibrating service. Without the box, Sears might be inclined to renege on their warranty.

I think the new Craftsman torque wrenches only carry a 90 day warranty so a lifetime guarantee is awesome for a tool such as this.

They dont make 'em (or guarantee 'em) like they used too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back