vintage news paper car ads

-

Moparhead

Reaction score
I’m prob not in the correct place but Title says it all. I really love seeing old news paper adds on our a body’s. If anyone kept there’s and wants to share that would be cool I love seeing the awesome combs and low prices. I don’t care a b or e body as long as it mopar thanks
Pic I up loaded is a nice challenger I found on line

A0625C2C-B099-49A4-87F6-B2C9516DC8A2.png

I’m prob not in the correct place but Title says it all. I really love seeing old news paper adds on our a body’s. If anyone kept there’s and wants to share that would be cool I love seeing the awesome combs and low prices. I don’t care a b or e body as long as it mopar thanks
Pic I up loaded is a nice challenger I found on line

View attachment 1715180177
It sure takes one back in time.
I’d be curious to know if Mike Little is still living and if he’s still a Mopar bufff...

I found this ad a while back on the net and the dealer is about 5 miles from me, I used to buy me parts there when I was a kid.

Plymouth Superbird AD.jpg

No, he remembered what he sold his car for and jumped off a cliff. :p

I really should start asking everyone what they paid for the projects now. Haha and what they paid for the first car

Not to change the subject
Remember how expensive computers were

View attachment 1715180214
MY bro in law bought a 486 CADD station PC for 5999. I laughed at him! The old Computer Shopper mega magazine that was 1/2 as thick as a PAW catalog. My first car was $200 in 1984, a tiny Honda AN600.
DSC_0148-1280x851-940x625.jpg

My 65 'S' cost me $800 and it was a 100% complete 17 year warehouse stored survivor with a straight body and a running 273/4, I drove it home on 5 cylinders.

hqdefault.jpg

(both accurate representations of what my cars looked like)

Last edited:
-
Back