slant six

Do More With Less
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
Asking $125 plus shipping from 15642.
Best offers accecpted.

Plates work fine as far as I can tell. I bought new equipment and no longer need these.
20240510_130115.jpg
20240510_130133.jpg
20240510_130147.jpg
20240510_130128.jpg

Last edited:
I have a pending deal on these, if that falls through I will be in touch.

Nice thing is I already have a box / crate built for them.

Thank you for your interest.
20240524_074309.jpg

This member seen all this and never gave a location !! I should delete it wouldn't you say @toolmanmike
At the risk of pissing off a moderator, it's not like "on the hill" is a location and his zip was in the first post.

@slant six if your deal falls through, add me to the list, I'll take em if everyone else in front of me turns them down

At the risk of pissing off a moderator, it's not like "on the hill" is a location and his zip was in the first post.

@slant six if your deal falls through, add me to the list, I'll take em if everyone else in front of me turns them down
And to add to those unaware, if You click/tap on the city name,.... the location, map, etc. is linked automatically from this site....a great feature We have at Our disposal here....
Mine is just PA, so at least the State's obvious.....Thanks FABO!!

What!! True, but anytime I start a for sale thread I PUT !! MY LOCATION IN !
so, piss me off, no, did you put it IN your thread No !!

And to add to those unaware, if You click/tap on the city name,.... the location, map, etc. is linked automatically from this site....a great feature We have at Our disposal here....
Mine is just PA, so at least the State's obvious.....Thanks FABO!!
Nope. Google shows places and business near my computer's location named Irwin

Nope. Google shows places and business near my computer's location named Irwin
OK, it's fixing locale based on viewer not poster, good to know. But Greg DID put the ZIP in the ad so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back