Not open for further replies.

Blue man

Blue Dart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
0A000EEC-7555-4DFB-85CA-13BFDB011EE4.jpeg
Looking for a 1970 Dart Swinger vinyl top molding piece that goes on the left rear passenger corner window. It is V shaped and one srew holds it in place.

Can you post a picture of the driver side one so I can be sure if I have one for the passenger side one. If I do not have one, I know my buddy will as he specializes in the 70-72 A-body parts. And has more trim for sale than anyone else I know.

Can you post a picture of the driver side one so I can be sure if I have one for the passenger side one. If I do not have one, I know my buddy will as he specializes in the 70-72 A-body parts. And has more trim for sale than anyone else I know.

7216643E-B1C5-4DCD-8A66-2CEB6B710F19.jpeg

The exterior trim piece I need is for the Driver side.
Pictured is the passenger side to show what it looks like.
I wrote passenger left side...

Again, it is for the driver side. Hope you can help.

Thank you

I know I just removed a pair of those from a parts car. One was perfect, the other a small crack from the hole. I'll take a look when I can and see if it's the side you need that's good. I'm pretty sure the driver side was the good one. I'll let you know.

It's all you davescuda. The one I have is in two pieces. The crack leading from the screw hole split fully when I picked it up. Got a great passenger side one. But that doesn't do you any good blue man.

It's all you davescuda. The one I have is in two pieces. The crack leading from the screw hole split fully when I picked it up. Got a great passenger side one. But that doesn't do you any good blue man.
Ok thanks,
DC your up...can you please send me a picture and how much.

I am also looking for this Driver side belt trim molding piece also, if anyone else has one. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back