-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemisedan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED: looking for vinyl top trim for a 1970-73 Dart or Valiant 4-door sedan. All the trim that meets with the vinyl area. Thanks.

REAR SIDE TRIM BOUGHT.........still would like the drip rail and front corner pieces.

Last edited:
I have complete trim and clips from 67 2 door valiant is this what you need?

Yes, that is what I need. I was told that the 4-door Darts and Valiant would work too, that’s why I worded my add that way. Let me know more, for my 69 Valiant 2 door.

Yes, that is what I need. I was told that the 4-door Darts and Valiant would work too, that’s why I worded my add that way. Let me know more, for my 69 Valiant 2 door. Have you any pictures and what kind of condition are they all in?

If you’ve got any pictures that would be great, also can you describe the condition of them?

they're quite decent...I will get pics...

Looking for some pictures and a price. We got a pretty decent blizzard today.
Forecast: 2-4”. We’ve gotten so far 9”. At least there’s not much wind. First big snow here in quite awhile.

No problem, I know what it's like to try to find things in super cold weather. But, probably not like you get.

Can you send pictures? Do you have the clips as well?

Sure I can post pics shortly. No clips you wouldn't want to use 47 year old brittle plastic anyway. They are very cheap to buy new.

Have to wait till tomorrow everything is iced over here and could use some daylight to make it easier..

Last edited:
Sure I can post pics shortly. No clips you wouldn't want to use 47 year old brittle plastic anyway. They are very cheap to buy new.

Have to wait till tomorrow everything is iced over here and could use some daylight to make it easier..

You mean that you have a little bit of snow? We had that a couple of days ago. We’re to get more on Friday and Saturday they tell us. I hope that they’re wrong.

You mean that you have a little bit of snow? We had that a couple of days ago. We’re to get more on Friday and Saturday they tell us. I hope that they’re wrong.

Are these for a two or four door an A body? Not that it really matters though. Thanks.

No it was actually snow then rain making ice...outside my dining room window the other day and then we had more snow rain and ice yesterday...
IMG_9393.JPG

Are these for a two or four door an A body? Not that it really matters though. Thanks.

Here they are. More than likely from a 2 door as I have not parted out many 4 doors but I believe same part #'s... Nice could used polished has one small nick see last pic hard to photograph right on the "line" in center of photo...

IMG_9404.JPG

IMG_9405.JPG

IMG_9406.JPG

IMG_9407.JPG

Last edited:
How many strips are there? I see only four. Are there more? Like in the rear between the rear window and the rear seat window? And on the A pillar post. That’s four pieces there too. Just looks like some are missing the missing. These look like they’re the roof pieces, I think.

How many strips are there? I see only four. Are there more? Like in the rear between the rear window and the rear seat window? And on the A pillar post. That’s four pieces there too. Just looks like some are missing the missing. These look like they’re the roof pieces, I think.

There is no more "strips" that all the stainless it gets. These are the 2 side pieces that go on the Roof pillar sides then the other 2 go across the Dutchmen panel they all connect. I do not have the two little pot metal pieces that go on the A-pillar...

Oh I think you want the drip rail trim also. I re-read your post if so yes you need 6 more pieces. I have all that trim also but will not ship with those pieces.. Sorry I guess your hunt goes on...

Here are the other 6 pieces you need..Too long to ship.. The LH and RH long roof rail are taped together... sorry again as I mis-read your initial post...

IMG_8945.JPG

IMG_9409.JPG

IMG_9410.JPG

I really don’t think that I need the roof pieces, kinda think they look weird. What I want are the rear side pieces, which I think are in this last photo, and A pillar strips. I think the drip rail would suffice instead of more stainless. Shucks, I may just use the stainless pieces I mentioned and not do a vinyl top, two tone it. But I need a break for the top paint. Just thinking.

Where do those corner pieces go or tie in?

I really don’t think that I need the roof pieces, kinda think they look weird. What I want are the rear side pieces, which I think are in this last photo, and A pillar strips. I think the drip rail would suffice instead of more stainless. Shucks, I may just use the stainless pieces I mentioned and not do a vinyl top, two tone it. But I need a break for the top paint. Just thinking.

Where do those corner pieces go or tie in?

The "stainless" corners make the transition from the a-pillar to the roof line so it's all stainless... 3 piece per side. A-pillar, corner then roof rail...

Yes, that is what I need. I was told that the 4-door Darts and Valiant would work too, that’s why I worded my add that way. Let me know more, for my 69 Valiant 2 door.
That is incorrect. 67-73. Had the same trim. 4 door and 2 door are different. The 2 door is shorter. I have the c-pillar trim for the vinyl top. Came off my '69. If that's what your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back