vinyl top trim?

-

69 modtop

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has or knows of where i can find some vinyl top trim for my 69 cuda coupe? Having a little trouble tracking some down. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Just wondering if anyone has or knows of where i can find some vinyl top trim for my 69 cuda coupe? Having a little trouble tracking some down. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Try Legendary Auto Upholstery. They may even have some NOS Mod Top, if you're so inclined.:toothy10:

I've got vynil top trim from a 68 notchback loose and laying on the decklid.
Want it ?

I was thinking about buying a vinyl top for my daughter's '75 (someone on this site is selling one), but since it didn't come with a vinyl top I kind of gave up. How hard is it to find this trim?

I have the whole set...for a 69 dart i don't think they are the same but if it is let me know

I've got it all except the plastic fasteners. Vynil top trim consists of 5 pieces total. 2 long 'L' shaped from qtr. windows around and across the back . The the union or connecter piece where those to meet in the middle.
The 2 small pieces for A-pillars are chromed potmetal rather than stainless. These I have are either slightly peppered or have paint overspray on them. More details and pics tomarrow. Dark out here now .

-
Back