vinyl window decals ?

-

j par

Well-hung Member
Reaction score
Just want some generic numbers for my window as I have the same race # at both of the tracks I go to. Called vinyl print company and was told $50 min. (aaaa- NO!) So, I'm racking my little pee brain trying to think of a place that sales a generic vinyl number ? Thank you for any ideas.....
p.s. don't want it to look like the address on our home ! LOL

That would probably work, I hadn't tried looking on Summit or any others yet just because I was hoping I could drive somewhere and get something. As far as Lowe's or Home Depot that's what I was wondering if they would look like they belong on the side of my house instead of the side of my race car LOL but I might give it a try and the Office Depot is a good idea also I'll have a little more time to look around tomorrow. if that doesn't work I still got a couple weeks before I race again and could just order something from somewhere I guess. I'll get on the summit site and give it another look, thank you

try ebay,i got mine from there,was 20.00 for all windows,drivers name and class,was very fast shipping,guys name on there is p7050,ad 22152719975,type in drag racing nhra vinyl compition numbers,i was very happy and very fast,service,get any font and color

Send me a PM of what you need and I will give you a quote.
Number, size, color, etc.
C

Send me a PM of what you need and I will give you a quote.
Number, size, color, etc.
C
I haven't figured out the way to p.m. on the new format yet but I have put a message in your profile page. thank you

I haven't figured out the way to p.m. on the new format yet but I have put a message in your profile page. thank you

I sent a reply back to you *somewhere*. Not sure if it is in the same place where you placed it?
I need some additional info asap for me to work this up.
Thanks,
C

In fact, I could not even find this thread without the search function...

I would look for dirt bike numbers on ebay, or at your local mx store

There are plenty of options for this. I do not know if they do custom numbers like this, but a site sponsor - Phoenix Graphix is up there on the right side (of my screen anyhow).
You can also support local business to your home.
You can also support *local* business to FABO such as myself. I know there are other vinyl folks on the site also.

FWIW, I would do a set of four number combos for $12 delivered, in colors that I have on hand.

I have over 4,000 fonts in my computer, so that should not be an issue.

I do not stock a lot of colors due to the nature of my business. Most of my business is etching glassware, bakeware, mirrors - and lately - Yeti mugs. Been doing a lot of custom Yeti mugs. Doing a set of numbers like this would be just a side diversion and, hopefully, cheap enough to help out other FABO members.
An example of my vinyl work is my avatar, a custom tag I made for my Duster.
C

Okay chalk one up for my mommy! LOL talking to Mom on my hands-free device while I was on my way to the dirt bike store to look for stickers as one suggested. She said go to the craft store Michaels, and I thought sounds like an idea. I go there and they have aisle after aisle full of stickers. Now of course the Temptation was there to get the ones in Glitters and Beads add birthday colors LOL but alas I got the white cursive font that I was originally looking for. Thank you mommy ! At 50 years old I'm blessed to have my mom and dad still with me.

-
Back