Virus on b-body only?

-

migsBIG

Reaction score
Went to b-body only and keep getting redirected to some weird so's and can't view the site. All the other sites like here have no problems, so it could be a virus on that site. I'm using a new iPhone 6 and hasn't had a chance to see if it does it with my laptop. Anybody else having the same problem there? See if somebody can let Joey know so he can check it out.

Still getting it. I've been to 20 other car sites and no popups, but as soon as I'm on the b-body one, sends me right to video games aps.

Are you using the APP that Joey recommended or straight from the browser ?

Joeychgo
Mobile App for FBBO

I've connected FBBO via a new forum app system called Topify
Includes push notifications and all kinds of other toys.

For to http://www.topify.com/ to download the FREE app for iPhone or Android

Once installed, go to the topify app and go to Automotive> Cars & Trucks> makes & models> Plymouth and you'll see us there.

I actually know the guys that make the app -- so please -- I would like a lot of feedback on how the app runs and how it could be improved.

Again, this wont cost you anything, I've arranged for it to be free for all members

› See More: Mobile App for FBBO

It always takes me at least 2-3 attempts to even log in. Cookies cleared and computer clean. Been that way for a long time

I think it hit the a body site too.I keep getting redirected to some other site.........................................Jeff

Just went to FBBO on my iphone 5 and have no troubles. Had the site scanned by my security company, also no problems

It's an issue with the phone. I have the same issue on some sites. I open them then immediately the App Store window pops up for a game. Eventually it stopped but I don't know how I fixed it.

I think it hit the a body site too.I keep getting redirected to some other site.........................................Jeff

I have had that happen a few times when coming here. After a scan and deleting a win32 file it has stopped but was only happening when opening Abodies site. It is on a tower also and not a phone and has been just after Joey got us the new server.

Still getting it, not sure why it's happening. If it was my phone, wouldn't I get the same problems on all the "bodies" site? Very confusing. Will try the laptop and see if still happens.

-
Back