Viscous Fan For 340 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a like new fan and clutch that was used only a few days. If you are interested in the complete unit, let me know. Asking $75

What size is the fan? Would you separate the fan from the clutch? I just bought a new clutch and it has a real short shaft. Could you send me a picture? If the clutch doesn't have a short shaft, I wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

I have a like new fan and clutch that was used only a few days. If you are interested in the complete unit, let me know. Asking $75

What size is the fan? Would you separate the fan from the clutch? I just bought a new clutch and it has a short shaft. If it has the long shaft, it wouldn't work. Could you send a picture? If you can separate the clutch, what would you want for the fan?

I don't want to separate the unit. If you are interested in the whole thing, send me your email address and I'll send you a picture. I tried to post here, but couldn't figure in out. If I remember, the shaft is a couple inches long.

I have a 20" fan that I will sell for $25 plus shipping, pm me if interested.

fan_v.jpg

Thanks,

fan_v.jpg

I don't want to separate the unit. If you are interested in the whole thing, send me your email address and I'll send you a picture. I tried to post here, but couldn't figure in out. If I remember, the shaft is a couple inches long.

I had trouble posting pictures, too, but finally figured it out. I need a fan that is 18 inches or less. If the clutch has a long shaft , I can't use it.

My fan is 18" and the shaft on the clutch fan is about 1 1/4". I cannot load a pictures for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back