[FOR SALE] VL29G2B 1972 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have a couple. Can you send me a picture of yours? I’ll look tomorrow.

So, mine is about an hour away but I have a few shot I took when I was rebuilding the boxes. The photos show the location of the actuators fresh air door area

IMG_2394.JPG

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

If you are interested in selling the transmission hump section with the console brackets pm me a price I have four speed car I am converting to automatic I would also be interested in the console and shift linkage if available.

If you are interested in selling the transmission hump section with the console brackets pm me a price I have four speed car I am converting to automatic I would also be interested in the console and shift linkage if available.
I will remove the brackets and sell them. I really don’t want to cut the floor up. Console is sold and I didn’t get the shifter and linkage with it.

Just a update. Front disc brakes are sold, BBP 7 1/4” rear is sold.73-76 lower control arms with sway bar tabs still available along with the SB spool type K- member.

looking for patch pieces....just above the center of the wheel well. / passenger side, but will take both sides.

20200611_162451.jpg

also looking for front fender patches......both sides

20200611_162612.jpg

Well I’m not wanting to cut the body up just yet. I’m trying to sell it to someone maybe wanting to build a drag car.

I understand, if you stumble across any, please let me know.

Up here, in the rust belt, the bottoms behing the wheel opening of front fenders rot out and that front section is still good.

I do have a real nice grill and bezels out of another 72. But shipping a grill is easier said than done. The last 72 Dart grill I shipped to Pa. was busted to hell and I packed it real well.

Bump. Sold a lot of parts off of it. Fenders, valance, hood latch all sold. Whats left is a perfect candidate for a drag car build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back