Not open for further replies.

halfafish

Damn those rabbits, and their holes!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Contact seller
I have a steering column and wheel from a 78 Volare, PS car. It is not a tilt wheel. It is in very good shape, the column is tight, the key works properly, the wiring connectors look good and the wheel has no cracks. It is dirty and will need some elbow grease to look nice again. It even comes with a locking gas cap as a bonus. Asking $125 plus the ride for this.

DSCN0804.JPG

DSCN0805.JPG

DSCN0806.JPG

DSCN0807.JPG

If you come across a tilt column - floor or column shift - for a FMJ - I would be very interested

If you come across a tilt column - floor or column shift - for a FMJ - I would be very interested

I will keep an eye out. The tilt columns are harder to find in my part of the world. I could have sold a truckload of them if I could find them.

Bump. I'm open to offers or trades, I'm highly motivated to clear some excess parts out of the shop.

I had last year a rust free complete 76 B Volare non running wagon. I bought it for the perfect grill for $500 and replaced that with a partially broke but repairable one. Yep cruise, tilt, ac, etc and I could not get my $500 back. I was able to trade it for a rust free 64 4 door running poly Belvedere though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back