Volo Museum Dart 440

-
I've been to Volo and all their stuff is top notch. The auto musuem is incredible.

I took this pic last time I was there: =P~=P~=P~

Attachments

• P8280018.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 106
I live about 50 min from there, if your interested in purchasing it i have done inspections on mopars before. PM me.

Some of their stuff is nice some isn't. I went there a few months ago with a friend to check out a Plumb crazy Road Runner... Looked great in the photo's, it was a complete pile of crap when we got there... body work was horrible, fiberglass 6pack hood fit terrible, it was actually REALLY rough. My friend who likes cars really doesn't know much about them, and said, wow that car was really wavy. They were still asking almost 30k....

Thanks for the help so far, I know with any dealer such as them they have crap to offer sometimes and also nice stuff. Also it was pointed out to me there are some cars are owned by them some as as consignment type by owners so price is not always their decision. Keep up with comments and may take you up on that el5demon if I stay interested.

Great looking car.... at least in the pics.
How accurate is it though??? Don't know enough about the rest of it, but am I the only one to have the front seat jump right out at me, as like maybe a '71 piece? '68 even have head rests available? And if it did, wouldn't they be the earlier style?!?!? How many other indiscretions are there?
Not trying to berate it, it appears to be a beautiful car, and I'm sure worth a good buck.... But is it as Mr.Norm's would have built it in'68?
Get someone real knowledgeable to check it out!

Just my two cents!(which may be worth nothing)

My 70 has the headrest but don't know if 68 did, and I am not really big on the Mr Norm tribute thing, in fact the GSS Mr Norm did couple years back was a tribute to the 68 and had infinite number of differences for that matter. Authenticity is really not my thing though, I like the way it was done has a great deal of what I would do if I could find time, again you could not build one probably for that price "IF" the body is really straight and done right. Thanks for your 2 cents it was worth a lot more

-
Back