voltage regulator questions

-

pjc360

Reaction score
I wa digging thru a bunch of boxes full of all sorts of different parts in my old mans garage and i found a brand new voltage regulator in a box un opened, kinda pissed me off since i had just bought a borg warner select voltage regulator for 20 bucks months earlir but o well. This voltage regulator is a wells voltage regulator part number is VR733 and the box is pretty old looking and on the voltage regulator its self it says wells made in usa. Is this a good voltage regulator? its gotta be better then the borg warner select i am currently running because that borg warner says made in china. I'd rather run a made in usa part of a made in china part anyday, anyways just wondering if any of you have heard of this wells VR733voltage regulator and was wondering if its a good one or not or a desecent one?

Might be, might not be. Before there was China there was others. Mexico didn't have a very good reputation back a ways, either.

Well this wellsregulator says made in usa right on the box and right on the voltage regulator its self. My borg warner says made in china...... I think i will throw this wells on it and keep the borg warner for a spare.

-
Back