Voting starts june29 please help

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
As some of you may already know I have entered the "waggin" in the duplicolor paint's restoration challenge the voting for this challenge starts on june 29 and is a 5 week competition with voting every week to find the winner with prizes being awarded to the voters as well as the participants here is the link to sign up to register to vote at this point there is 225 entrants but only one "waggin" sure would be cool to carry the f.a.b.o. banner to the win!!! Please help....here is the link to get signed up http://www.restorationchallenge.com/ and here is a link to the original thread which shows the prizes http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=60321 thank's in advance :grommit: "waggin"

EX000254new waggin.JPG

small striped waggin.JPG

Hey, Waggin, just keep bumping up this post until voting time.

No Problem,hope the diagrams were helpful,I'll go ahead and post them here as they may be helpful to others.you had mentioned the alternator being wired into the ballast........something don't sound right there..
You have my vote and thanks for the help in the chat room last night!
We never did figure out the problem.

wiring2pin balllasst.jpg

wiring1.jpg

Got my vote also, and this :bootysha: for anyone who wont support the Waggin.

Bump!....

p.s, greendart72 your avatar is creepin me out

You will have my support along with brother and two sons and wife all on different servers, I think they call it urls or something :read2:
Here is my bump waggin :bootysha::bootysha:

offy two to three 022.jpg

Well that makes two A-bodies Only cars in the competition !!!!

The Green Dart is in as well !!!!

Maybe we all can get these cars to the finals,how cool would that be !!!!!!

Good luck Waggin !!!!!

Bump it up.

faucet pics 751.jpg

Sweet Car Johnnydart,if I get knocked out of the comprtition You'll get my vote!!! :cheers:

well I guess You have my vote to the end,waggin ain't in the competition.they have accepted several cars that have broken the rules from the git go into the competition,but left others that have followed the rules out.I saw a lot of entrants that followed the rules get knocked out by youtube video's and paragraphs about their cars when the rules clearly state pictures of before and after. and descriptions are limited to 150 words or less.then reading the rules again I see that those that progress and win may be knocked out at the end even if they win because they violated the rules from the beginning either with youtube videos or too many words in their description,then I saw at least one choice that just did not make sense:gmc 1500 series pickup????? oh do check that out and the lawn tractor is definately kewl but read the rules???? I give up I'm tradin the waggin for a camaro or a mustang.even if they follow the rules that they made I doubt the waggin would be in the first round,there is a lot of top notch cars that deserve to have made it by following the rules.I am a little dissapointed that the only waggin entered didn't even make it to the first round but you got my vote :cheers:
We can still vote for each other up to the finals....:yawinkle:

And then.........:pirat:

lol

well I guess You have my vote to the end,waggin ain't in the competition.they have accepted several cars that have broken the rules from the git go into the competition,but left others that have followed the rules out.I saw a lot of entrants that followed the rules get knocked out by youtube video's and paragraphs about their cars when the rules clearly state pictures of before and after. and descriptions are limited to 150 words or less.then reading the rules again I see that those that progress and win may be knocked out at the end even if they win because they violated the rules from the beginning either with youtube videos or too many words in their description,then I saw at least one choice that just did not make sense:gmc 1500 series pickup????? oh do check that out and the lawn tractor is definately kewl but read the rules???? I give up I'm tradin the waggin for a camaro or a mustang.even if they follow the rules that they made I doubt the waggin would be in the first round,there is a lot of top notch cars that deserve to have made it by following the rules.I am a little dissapointed that the only waggin entered didn't even make it to the first round but you got my vote :cheers:

Sorry to hear this Waggin......:angry7:
I was looking forward to seeing both the cars,with the help of the site, get to the finals !

You seem to be pretty popular here,maybe you can help me rally the troops behind the green Dart on the 29th ?

Thanks !!
JD

I logged onto the site this morning and didn't see your waggin, so I came to your thread to ask what was up..........

Now I read this :protest:

Johnny Dart, I will vote for your car since the waggin is out.

-
Back