w-2 w-5 headers for early A?

-
If your W-2's have the LA style bolt holes (some did) then any will. If not, custom work will be involved. I'd say welding a W-2 flange on a set of fenderwells would be the best bet for performance, or a 1/4" steel "adapter plate" could be made by somebody with a water jet pretty easy.

not sure about the LA bolt pattern but i noticed the tti headers for a small block early a only list 2 heads the stock ones and performer rpms. not wanting to cut fenders.

not sure about the LA bolt pattern but i noticed the tti headers for a small block early a only list 2 heads the stock ones and performer rpms. not wanting to cut fenders.

If you already have heads your looking at custom headers unless your heads have the dual pattern. I have some Indy 360-1 heads with the dual pattern that I have been wanting to try on a early A with the TTI headers but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I dont already have the heads. I was wanting my build to be like the 600hp small block in mopar mag. What kind of horse power are the 360-1 capable of? and do you think the TTI headers would work?

I think 600 HP would be asking quite a lot out of any underchassis early A header. You're in 1 3/4 primary territory.

-
Back