W2 Rocker arm Identification needed

-

SS Lancer

Reaction score
Can anymore possibly tell me what brand rockers these are all I see is a
Z

On them !!!

20201203_202126.jpg

I have some that have casting numbers on them...

20201204_122932_resized.jpg

20201204_122918_resized.jpg

that casting number is a Chrysler casting number.....i have no idea who the vendor was that made these for them....

I use to run the race W2 heads 20+ years ago an I ran the bushed Mopar Performance rockers and they looked like the ones that 70aarcude is showing with the cast in numbers. At the time a friend gave me a one head set of the MP rockers( 4 intake,4 exhaust) for the econo W2 he had laying around, these were the unbushed rockers and they have the z cast in them. Hope this helps in your search.

I use to run the race W2 heads 20+ years ago an I ran the bushed Mopar Performance rockers and they looked like the ones that 70aarcude is showing with the cast in numbers. At the time a friend gave me a one head set of the MP rockers( 4 intake,4 exhaust) for the econo W2 he had laying around, these were the unbushed rockers and they have the z cast in them. Hope this helps in your search.
Thank you Sir
Im new with the W2 stuff in general and my heads require said items so just trying to learn from some veteran Chrysler folks.

I have a vast collection at this point
Some are not bushed but ( have used & new ) Im sending my new set off to be bushed because they are new , I will just keep my used ones for the future and have them bushed and or refurbished if needed.

-
Back