W2 / W5 Rocker Shafts

-

lroman

Old Dyno Guy
Reaction score
I have a set of W2 race heads I've had for years. With family priorities and limited funds through the years, I bought parts for my small block stroker recipe as I was able. I have 2 sets of Mopar/Crane rocker arms. One 1.5 and the other 1.6. The stands are available which is no problem. The original offset shafts (0.100) are no longer available through Mopar Performance. The old part number is P4120589. I'm well aware of the TD's, Jesel's and Harland Sharp offerings. I have a set HS on another pair of W2's. Having 3/4 of a Mopar/Crane set, I really don't want to spend $1,100+ for the high dollar pieces. I was wondering if any aftermarket company shafts are interchangeable with the old Mopar/Crane pieces. There's probably a pair of NOS shafts sitting on the shelf somewhere that were never loaded into the computer inventory. I just haven't been able to find them. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mancini Racing has the shaft available for 150 each

well..looks like only the Harlan Sharp shafts are available ...not sure if they work

You may be able to find some NOS shafts on flea bay or elsewhere on the web.

Thankfully, I have one new set. No wonder people switch to bow tie and blue oval crap. You can always get parts.

Mancini Racing has the shaft available for 150 each

well..looks like only the Harlan Sharp shafts are available ...not sure if they work
I already have a set HS's on another set of W2's. I live about 1/2 hour from Mancini's also. The Mancini website shows Harland Sharp shafts. If I want HS stuff I usually get it from Jeg's or Summit. Free shipping saves me a trip across town and the 6% MI sales tax. I can check with HS through their tech line. Thanks for the tip anyway.

-
Back