W5 (Norris?) rocker arms

-

dartswinger84

Reaction score
Hello,
It's time to purchase rocker arms for my w5's with 5.360"/5.340" long valves and 59°block
I know that there's Harland Sharps and T&Ds available, but does Norris still make rockers or not?? This is what i found..it is from 2014 https://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&sour...8GktD2vNntorsF_Uw&sig2=V4rNuTBzKNifKdKGJ_mB-A

Jesel w2/w5 rockers is only for 48° block.
both, T&D and HS's are great products, but car/engine will be 420, mostly street car and i would like to use stainless steel type rockers with bronze bushings and roller tip.
Can't find any information about Norris and i think they are out of business.......does someone knows for sure

Hello,
It's time to purchase rocker arms for my w5's with 5.360"/5.340" long valves and 59°block
I know that there's Harland Sharps and T&Ds available, but does Norris still make rockers or not?? This is what i found..it is from 2014 https://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&sour...8GktD2vNntorsF_Uw&sig2=V4rNuTBzKNifKdKGJ_mB-A

Jesel w2/w5 rockers is only for 48° block.
both, T&D and HS's are great products, but car/engine will be 420, mostly street car and i would like to use stainless steel type rockers with bronze bushings and roller tip.
Can't find any information about Norris and i think they are out of business.......does someone knows for sure

Do a search on here. I thought there was a post on here last winter of a guy who just bought a brand new set of Norris rockers. Think he said they were very difficult to get in touch with.
But he had photos of the rockers new in the box.
I scored a set for my W2 s used and they are a great looking arm.
Duane

???????????

Norris Performance Products

(Norris Cams)
14762 Calvert St, Van Nuys, CA 91411-2705
Contact Phone81 780-1102

???????????

Norris Performance Products

(Norris Cams)
14762 Calvert St, Van Nuys, CA 91411-2705
Contact Phone81 780-1102

Rob,I would be shocked,if still in business. The cams weren't the greatest,those rocker arms were\are art.

Thanks rumblefish360, what a fool i am, i thought that Norris cams and Norris rockers are two different companies..

let us know if you have any luck!!!!

If you can find then use them. You will pay about the same as HS rockers but the Norris stuff is WAY better.

Wish I had never sold mine.

I had a set of those rockers, but sold them and in turn bought Erson Rockers for my W5's back in the day.

-
Back