Waggin Alert!!

-
Waggin/Mike: Will that fit a 198 or a 225 also? Looks like Waggin sent bolts and gaskets along. Whens he commin down to install it Mike? LOL
It will fit them all Bill :-D And I am going to do this install myself =P~
I am working on a the throttle linkage know.
Its on my old 1/8 mile truck, You remember all the wasp in there:toothy10:

I'd be glad to stay home from work tomorrow. Do you think one of those will show up at my place.:-D

http://www.youtube.com/user/vmemike#p/u/14/9JInsZEHyig

after new exoust

http://www.youtube.com/user/vmemike#p/u/11/o7m9XMwDUGw

After mother nature struck here by lightning

http://www.youtube.com/user/vmemike#p/u/0/bzB5GE80hPg

The man on the lawn mower let me know when to take off, I let the posi word slip so please forgive me :sad8:

http://www.youtube.com/user/vmemike#p/u/5/agPNDXwO79c

Just wanted to bring this old thread back up and let our new members know that these little 170/ will get out of there own way and get 22 in town and 25 mpg on the HWY... set up this way....
The manifolds are doing great Wagg's

I brought this old thread back up to let waggin know that these manifolds was well worth the cash and wanted to thank him for all the perfect many miles I have put on them
Thank you for your effort you had to put in to these and taking the potato out of my exhaust

Waggs should patten them and make some more...

They look awesome. Just what a slant 6 needs..

Waggin sure did take good care of you Mike!! Looks great and Victoria is going to be running lean and mean soon enough!!

Lean and mean???

More like rich as a b#tch...

Either way, it's all good....

That's a good lookin' piece Mike. That Waggin is a true craftsman. And damn that rum and Coke looks good. I have a couple sample bottles....I might have to have one myself.. You will love the dual exhaust sound. Tommoparman has duals on his 225 in his Dart Sport and they sound great. Keep us posted on your progress. How big is the carb? A Dominator? LOL tmm

That's a good lookin' piece Mike. That Waggin is a true craftsman. And damn that rum and Coke looks good. I have a couple sample bottles....I might have to have one myself.. You will love the dual exhaust sound. Tommoparman has duals on his 225 in his Dart Sport and they sound great. Keep us posted on your progress. How big is the carb? A Dominator? LOL tmm

LOL Mike :D It is a tide and true 390 double pumper Holley =P~
This system has been flawless and Bowtie Billy (leanna's man) set it up for my 170/ not lean not rich Just right :cheers: I have 2 years of running on this set up :glasses7:

VERY cool memike. :thumleft:
Thank you Divenut, it is a one of a kind, Jeep fresh air system works perfect :glasses7:

Before long that 170s gonna blow the doors off my net'.
Would that be your volleyball net Pete :D

Lean and mean???

More like rich as a b#tch...

Either way, it's all good....
The 390 Holley has been flawless along with the intake and waggin duels, it's all stock 170 cu 3.23 running a 11.26 1/8 One day soon it will look like a rich mans toy :D but dun my way as you can already see 8).

Waggs should patten them and make some more...

They look awesome. Just what a slant 6 needs..
I agree, the little 1 5/8" down pipe sure held it back, I ran 2 2'' to the tail shaft then one 2 1/2'' to the Muffler and out with a 2'' tail pipe, they need some back pressure :D
Thank you 8)

memike Victoria sounds great with her new exhaust.
Ain't real new Cliff, I have had it on the road daily driving it this way for over two years now :D, I just wanted Wagg's to know they have been outstanding and held up very well :cheers:

LOL Mike :D It is a tide and true 390 double pumper Holley =P~
This system has been flawless and Bootie Billy (leanna's man) set it up for my 170/ not lean not rich Just right :cheers: I have 2 years of running on this set up :glasses7:

Pssssssst, Mike ... you might want to change that to Bowtie Billy. I couldn't imagine the rumors that would start. LOL!!!

I'll tell him you're still happy with it though. :-D

Pssssssst, Mike ... you might want to change that to Bowtie Billy. I couldn't imagine the rumors that would start. LOL!!!

I'll tell him you're still happy with it though. :-D

:eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops: I looked at it and said what the hay!! :D I better spell that right :blob: Thank you sistha :D I fixed it and yes!! Billy sure did a great job building it for me and matches my little 170 Cubic inch engine nicely :cheers:

I am glad I stayed home today :cheers:
Look at my dual's waggin built for me :rock:=D>
What ells more can be said about or great member waggin.
I ask and I received :cheers: My problem to get dual's on my 170 low deck / is over, Its after 12 I am going to have a cold one KNOW and drool a lot.

The outlets are close enough to create heat needed for my intake and I can get to my dip stick. You are another great fabricator waggin.

As I drool and make me a rum and coke yall can too

:worthles:

WOW, graet job waggin!
FABO is a better place with you here!
Lucky you memike!!
Way cool!!

Bootie Billy lol.
Billy is a great fellow Pete, I met him this year :cheers:
He is a giant of a man and this Cajun could through you and I over his shoulders at the same time and carry us to the river and throw us in and do it with a smile :D I am glad he is a good friend and my other brother :cheers:
And understands my spelling skill's or the lac of 8)

WOW, graet job waggin!
FABO is a better place with you here!
Lucky you memike!!
Way cool!!
Amen to that :cheers:
I complained for over a year that no one makes headers for the low deck 170 high reving engines and he put his skills to work and made two set's of these and I have one pair of them :cheers:
I call them waggin duels :glasses7:
123456 = waggin :coffee2:

Sounds great Mike! Looks like booty billie did a great job on the carb. LMAO! I better shut up before he decides to take a trip to Colorado.

Sounds great Mike! Looks like booty billie did a great job on the carb. LMAO! I better shut up before he decides to take a trip to Colorado.
He even sent me an extra power valve knowing I was setting this 170/ up and a back fire could have happened during my tune up 8) I still have it :D
I would like to spend a day there at his shop and pick his brain a little and enjoy a day on his hill :cheers:

-
Back