-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am glad I stayed home today :cheers:
Look at my dual's waggin built for me :rock:=D>
What ells more can be said about or great member waggin.
I ask and I received :cheers: My problem to get dual's on my 170 low deck / is over, Its after 12 I am going to have a cold one KNOW and drool a lot.

The outlets are close enough to create heat needed for my intake and I can get to my dip stick. You are another great fabricator waggin.

As I drool and make me a rum and coke yall can too

:worthles:

Speep 056.jpg

Speep 057.jpg

Speep 058.jpg

I can not settle down so I had to get more picture's

First is one of the coolest wagon's on earth, Thank you waggin :cheers:
I bet my hart rate is going crazy =P~

wagginbooty.JPG

Speep 061.jpg

Speep 062.jpg

Speep 063.jpg

pour me a drink and I will join in the drewling.Good friends are PRICELESS.Hes the MAN.
I sure will Snake :cheers: I am home alone and pacing the floors :rock:

\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:supz:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

I have been asking for his address for a week know.
I will be sending a big tip for him for waggin II.

Pretty Tricky Dickey, Kick *** Job....looks Mean.....bet You Are Really Pumped Up Over It....i Am And It Aint Mine........dont Drool Any Rum On It....lol

what a guy, that is a great setup. looks good, i like your style!
Thank you slantscamp. I would like to get all the cool air I can and open up the original engine first then go from there, This may take a couple years but I am getting there.
I think a chiller in the fresh air filter 8)

Waggin sure did take good care of you Mike!! Looks great and Victoria is going to be running lean and mean soon enough!!

That is truely awesome Memike, victoria is going to rock!! When are we putting it on, I want to be there! I want to hear that baby uncorked!!

Waggin has done ya good MeMike,amazing talent that boy!!Now put down the rum and grab a wrench!I,m sure the boys will help get er done.LOL!Waiting on pics. of an empty kitchen table?Don,t wear a path paceing!Great members,great help for Victoria!It would be like putting jewellery on her!:love7:

Waggin has done ya good MeMike,amazing talent that boy!!Now put down the rum and grab a wrench!I,m sure the boys will help get er done.LOL!Waiting on pics. of an empty kitchen table?Don,t wear a path paceing!Great members,great help for Victoria!It would be like putting jewellery on her!:love7:

amazing talent that boy!!Now put down the rum and grab a wrench!I,
I sure will petty :-D I am going to build me a plate for my throtle to mount on my intake today :cheers:

Here ya go Bill !! Can you say Sweet :cheers::cheers:

Speep 069.jpg

Speep 070.jpg

I will build a throttle hold down plate and bolt it down so I can run a cable linkage.

Speep 056.jpg

waggin sent me some Santa poop :toothy10:along with new gaskets and flange nuts and bolts. Thank you waggin :-D you are the man :cheers:

snowmanpoop%27stoomuch.JPG

Sunday bump for waggin :cheers:

Pm sent your way waggin :-D

Waggin/Mike: Will that fit a 198 or a 225 also? Looks like Waggin sent bolts and gaskets along. Whens he commin down to install it Mike? LOL

-
Back