Wagon: Weatherstrip / Seal / Run?

-

Schyrjajew

Reaction score
Hello... For my 65 Wagon I need almost every weatherstrip, seal... of the rear area/tailgate .
Is there a good website where you can find suitable weatherstrips? Especially the run for the window would be essential. What about mouldings?
IMG_20191223_211504.jpg

Do you have any pictures of the old one ?
If it is the same Channel they used on pickup truckes and van door front window frames you can get it on Amazon really cheap.

Try Joe Souchy. He usually has 62 to 65 B-body stuff buta lot for A-body wagons as well. I bought several items from him for my Dart wagon.

Laysons Restoration has a few weatherstripping pieces for the rear tailgate area.

Can’t remember which one but One of the Aussie companies has repro’d some of the weatherstrip and/or window channels

Give Todd at Gary Goer's Interiors, 814-509-6410, a call as Gary did a lots of the weatherstripping for the early A-Bodies. He has a good knowledge what is available and what will possibly work.

I think the Aussies call it Bailey Channel - the rubber that runs up in the channel on the D pillars and across the top under the rear of the roof - anyway I have the used one from my wagon. It’s not great but might be better than what you have!

-
Back