WAGONS!!! wagon options....

-
Disc brakes amd a Roof Rack. Also just an AM radio.
Sorry it's not an A body.

wagon1.jpg

Mine originally came with an am radio and a cigarette lighter,That's it nuthin else 170 with auto 13" tires and no chrome package. no frill's bargain beater,when I got it came with optional rodents living in it and some forms of vegitation growin on and in it

EX000254new waggin.JPG

aftersurgery.JPG

Love what you are doing with that car! what rear 1/4 panel and 1/4 window is that and I also love what ya did with the rear wheel openings....do share some more pic's and give a holler if ya need some help...awesome work awesome:cheers:
Here is one that I've been working on

Love what you are doing with that car! what rear 1/4 panel and 1/4 window is that and I also love what ya did with the rear wheel openings....do share some more pic's and give a holler if ya need some help...awesome work awesome:cheers:

Thanks The wheel opening and the panel behind it are 64 cuda. the "C" piller is from a dart hardtop. The area from the wheel well to the door jamb is the skin off the original back door graffted onto the inner from the dart The inner fenders are part wagon-dart-cuda. The 1/4 window is yet to be designed. It currently slides in and out on a track. I have not come up with a roll down mech. that allows it to go down all the way and clear the inner fender. I will post some more pics in a bit

Thanks The wheel opening and the panel behind it are 64 cuda. the "C" piller is from a dart hardtop. The area from the wheel well to the door jamb is the skin off the original back door graffted onto the inner from the dart The inner fenders are part wagon-dart-cuda. The 1/4 window is yet to be designed. It currently slides in and out on a track. I have not come up with a roll down mech. that allows it to go down all the way and clear the inner fender. I will post some more pics in a bit
Having some issuse with the pics sorry

Pic's you have to edit down to size, I rt click on em then /edit/images/stretch-skew down to 80% then save to/ then they will load. What 1/4 window glass are you using,I might have an idea for the window regulators, the window looks like that of a convertable and I have several sets of regulators for those that should be a bolt in. I used 66 dart gt 1/4 window glass and regulators. I had to have new glass cut to clear the inner wheel house and a lil' sledge hammer engineering to the inner wheel house
Having some issuse with the pics sorry

Pic's you have to edit down to size, I rt click on em then /edit/images/stretch-skew down to 80% then save to/ then they will load. What 1/4 window glass are you using,I might have an idea for the window regulators, the window looks like that of a convertable and I have several sets of regulators for those that should be a bolt in. I used 66 dart gt 1/4 window glass and regulators. I had to have new glass cut to clear the inner wheel house and a lil' sledge hammer engineering to the inner wheel house

I don't have a glass as of yet. I was using a plywood templant. I tried the dart regulator but could not get the window down all the way. As you see by the date on the pics I haven't messed with car for a while. I got involved with a 67 D-100 the last 18 months. I am just now getting back at the wagon. I will play with it some and get back to you. Thanks for the help. I would like to get it done in time to drive down to Ocala in the fall.

I'm about 30 minutes from ocala so come on by when ya get here.on my car the pillar behind the 1/4 glass is skinnier and I was looking into doing one up using the convertable window glass but scored the sedan doors so a sedan delivery it is for waggin II.I think a convertable glass and regulator will work for you but need a template to know for sure.I had new glass cut for mine to eliminate the one corner so it would roll all the way down.your glass is shorter so shouldnt be a problem, I even have power windows now and don't mind you takin a peek if you need to. it was 75$ each to cut new glass and have it tempered
I don't have a glass as of yet. I was using a plywood templant. I tried the dart regulator but could not get the window down all the way. As you see by the date on the pics I haven't messed with car for a while. I got involved with a 67 D-100 the last 18 months. I am just now getting back at the wagon. I will play with it some and get back to you. Thanks for the help. I would like to get it done in time to drive down to Ocala in the fall.

window cut.JPG

I had a 1971 Dodge Coronet Wagonwith following options;
383 HP w/dual aircleaner
Power Steering
Power brakes
Power windows
Power tail gate
Automatic tranny
AM/FM radio
Woodgrained side trim
Front and rear bumper guards
Roof racket
Seat belts
Forest green metallic.

I sold it to a guy in Tennesse. He had exactly the same car with the same option except he had a 4-speed!! How cool is that. I'll see if I can dig up someold pictures.

Options? Mine came with a gas pedal and steering wheel!

Attachments

• DSC02483.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC02494.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 148
mine came with a 170, 3-on-the-tree,and alot of rust {Pa. car} but alot has changed .Currently 88 318 roller motor ,complete with2 barrel,big tube fenderwell headers with 2 1/2 in. ex. A 833 fo speed , 8 way power seat {03 durago} and alot of rust

Attachments

• fo speed 001.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 109
  • more wagon 003.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 102
  • more wagon 005.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 101
  • more wagon 002.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 110
Joe the 63 is SWEET! Remember, rust IS a color... love what you've done with it so far! :)

Is the dark green dash original? Never seen that color on an interior before! Can't wait to see the progress on this car!

My 66 Valiant wagon has: 2bbl 273 V8 A/C automatic Power rear window Power drum brakes Power steering AM radio seat belts padded dash locking glove box-no luggage rack though.....

-
Back