Walter, I found the Dart again-for sale

-

BigEdsGarage

Reaction score
I was driving down 376 again and there it was parked on a lawn with a for sale sign. I stopped and talked to the guy for a while. 70 Swinger (orig 340 4spd) now has 440/727 8 3/4 with coil over/ladder bar set up, tubbed 31x15s, caged, front rails tied into cage/fire wall, blue w/white stripe, lift off glass 6 pack hood and deck, body is super clean. He wants $13,500. Supposed to have run 10.80's with different gears (questionable). I'll be passing through next week, gonna bring my camera. He also had a nice 70 Nova out for sale.

So when are you gonna buy it BigEd?Or are you gonna go to the General's camp and buy the Nova? :geek:

Thats not a bad price considering what its got and the condition its in. To bad he didn't do that to a /6 car instead of an original 340 4spd car :(

Walt, its near the end of 376, about a mile up from the Blue Stone? restaurant, on the left heading towards 52. It needs some detailing ant interior work, but its a cool little ride!

I just stopped to check it out, can't afford that much now.

EvilScamp, Ohhhhhh ya! I lost sleep thinking about how I can get my hands on that 350 Nova :roll: That way I can fit in with all the cool guys and go to all the Super Chevy shows, maybe even get me one of those shiny black satin jackets with "The Heartbeat of America" embroidered on the back!

BigEdsGarage said:
EvilScamp, Ohhhhhh ya! I lost sleep thinking about how I can get my hands on that 350 Nova :roll: That way I can fit in with all the cool guys and go to all the Super Chevy shows, maybe even get me one of those shiny black satin jackets with "The Heartbeat of America" embroidered on the back!
:laughing: :wav: :laughing:

BigEdsGarage said:
I just stopped to check it out, can't afford that much now.
That is all I am going to do, look. I can't afford another car right now. I don't have room for another car right now! I did just get an estimate to paint the K. I need to slap the spare 383/727 in there so I can measure for a driveshaft. I want to be able to move it.

-
Back