Want an early 318 intake manifold

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably a poly motor. If that is the case, I have a 2x4 intake for one. PM me if you are interested.

Contact Gary Pavlovich over at the poly forum. Last I saw he had at least 1 4 barrel, 1 or 2 dual quads and 2 3 duece manifolds available. If you need his email contact me by PM.

Yea, my Bro is going to loose his mind when he gets it. A great present it will make.

This is a feed back made public for Demonracer because it is A total shame feed back is limited to 80 characters.
DUDE! Unbelievable! On a few fronts!\\:D/

First, I wanna thank you for not only a damn good looking intake, but the way it was pack was just fu-A-reakin fantastic. Unbelievable!
Now that is the way to do stuff. Had I known, I would have taken a freakin video and you tubed it! Jezzz uzz lord all mighty, why can't the other 99% of the world take a minute and open up a tea spoon of pride and care to do things right like you did. Holy freakin Moly dude! :banghead::violent1: :dontknow:

Save this, copy and paste it for future usage should somebody wonder. Re-use not with permission but demand from me. Because THAT is how you do stuff right way!!!!!!! :burnout:

Rumblefish360

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back