Want to trade manual steering box small sector for large. Long island.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to trade my small sector manual steering box for a large sector as the small sector wont work on my 73 dart. The box seems like it has no play and has no crunchy areas. I have the car half apart and would really like to trade this weekend to someone on long island. Someone help me out here I really wanted to swap in my manual steering and headers this weekend! ](*,)

I am looking to trade my small sector manual steering box for a large sector as the small sector wont work on my 73 dart. The box seems like it has no play and has no crunchy areas. I have the car half apart and would really like to trade this weekend to someone on long island. Someone help me out here I really wanted to swap in my manual steering and headers this weekend! ](*,)

small sector box will work on your 73

http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/mo19ebo19bo1.html

moog 7075

Make that a K-7075. Your local auto supply may have it or be able to get it.
C

I have a complete manual box setup out of my 74 duster thats been in my attic for years. I would sell it if your interested.
Ernie

sent ya the link and a part # that will work
you can use the box you already have
moog K 7075 is for 73 and up manual steering,small sect. box
I have one on my car

Thats a great deal!!And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he's in the middle of the Island,unless your past RHT.

Did you come up with a solution? I have a new-in-the-box Moog small sector '73+ pitman arm for $30 and $5 shipping.

I found a moog k7075 at an autoparts store on the island. It was 80 bucks but hey its new and I had it today. Seems like it should fit the box fine but I haven't gotten far enough to bolt it on yet. man these headers are a PITA! thanks for all the help and offers everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back