-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortom1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a mixed set of wheels, and I'm hoping that you'se guys can help me put the set together.

I have an A-Body with Small bolts up front, and Big bolts in back. (5x4, and 5x4.5). I'd LIKE to put a set of decent chromies together, like Cragar SS or something similar.......Preferably 14X6 SB-Patterns, and 15x7 BB-Patterns....BUT, I'll consider others for the rear I guess........

I've tried to get my hands on some for quite a while now with no luck.......PM me with any and all deals......Maybe you have 2, and someone else will have the other 2........gotta be GOOD chrome though.....no peeling......a few blemishes or pits are OK, but nothing crappy. Gotta be a good bright looking wheel.

Tanks.........Tanks a bunch. :thumleft:

Not that any of us are made of money, but what you want are available new from Cragar.

14x6 in small bolt pattern is 08060 (direct fit, will need std washers)
15x7 in large bolt pattern is 61715 (uni - lug so will need offset washers)

Spare tire = AAA.

I have two sbp 6 inch cragars that are like brand new except some azz at the tire shop
broke most of the material away that holds the little hubcap on. These were on my car this way when I got it. The hub caps stay on but you can't spin balance them anymore just static. I can make you a hell of a deal if you want them. I was going to make water hose reals out of them. I also have the lugnuts to them sold the rear two to somebody on there and he was very happy with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back