Not open for further replies.

robsimmons

Slant 6 Drag Racer
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted: ‘60-‘62 Valiant or Lancer.
Just need a fairly solid car with good frame rails.
2 or 4 door, roller, project, parts car, whatever.

The car will be made into a 24 Hours of Lemons race car, so I would really prefer a car that is not that nice. Just a good foundation.

Kentucky will be the place I’ll be building it, so somewhere within a decent drive is appreciated. I’ll be going back and forth to AZ for a few months, so I could potentially pick something up between AZ and KY.

I'm pretty far from the action, so can't lend "hands on help", but let me know if I can help with parts or anything.
Sounds good Charlie.

I think Chris and I have struck a deal!
And the new ToadRacer will be a Lancer instead of a Valiant! I prefer the look of the Lancer. :)

Sounds good Charlie.

I think Chris and I have struck a deal!
And the new ToadRacer will be a Lancer instead of a Valiant! I prefer the look of the Lancer. :)
A lot of people don't realize it, but the 60-62 Valiants and Lancers are the lightest of all the A bodies.

A lot of people don't realize it, but the 60-62 Valiants and Lancers are the lightest of all the A bodies.
They are a little different, harder to find certain parts for, and you’re limited by the smaller engine compartment. I’ve grown to love them over the years though. And lighter is better for a race car. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back