Not open for further replies.

sireland67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Need 2 15" dog dish hubcaps for my dads 78 power wagon.
Dents ok, they dont even have to match, this is just for his old farm truck.
Thanks.

Just trying to help, I don't have any, but maybe posting a picture of the ones you want might help.

To me, 15" would mean full wheel cover, as I thought all dog dishes were the same size. I could be wrong though, on one that late.

I know my Hemi RR had dog dishes on the 15s, and they were the same ones that were used on the 14 inch wheels.

I believe that I have a set. Probably let go fairly cheaply. PM me your email and I'll send you a pic or two tomorrow.
C

Hold your eyes this is the only original not trashed hub cap on my dads truck.
And it still bolted to the original rim
He bought this truck new off of the car trailer.
360, 4-speed, 3.55
This truck has over 240,000 and is beat to crap, the entire drive train has not been removed from the truck since new, except the u-joints and the motor.
I removed the motor to change the clutch and the leaking rear main. At 213,000.
Checked the bottom end, no wear, he ran mobil 1 synthetic since first oil change.
Thru a timing chain in for good luck and the motor runs good.
Installed a Ram Clutch and Felpro gaskets.
If somebody has some beat to crap hubcaps to put on his bomb he would be most happy.
1000200r.jpg

Just trying to help, I don't have any, but maybe posting a picture of the ones you want might help.

To me, 15" would mean full wheel cover, as I thought all dog dishes were the same size. I could be wrong though, on one that late.

I know my Hemi RR had dog dishes on the 15s, and they were the same ones that were used on the 14 inch wheels.
quite right

I have two 10$ and the ride pic's in a few minutes

Attachments

• parts 029.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back