-
Status
Not open for further replies.

A68DART360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
First off asking if they made such a thing as 15" SBP steels wheels from the factory for the A-Bodies. Does anybody have a set or know where to get a set. Looking to fill the wheel well better on a Dart I just purchased and get rid of the hubcaps that came on it. See pic below.

Attachments

• IMG-20130105-00765.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 223
First off asking if they made such a thing as 15" SBP steels wheels from the factory for the A-Bodies. Does anybody have a set or know where to get a set. Looking to fill the wheel well better on a Dart I just purchased and get rid of the hubcaps that came on it. See pic below.

No OEM 15" SBP wheels EVER.

Stockton Wheel can make you some.

Probably cheaper to buy some aftermarket aluminum wheels, or change the car over with later model hubs and axles that are large bolt pattern.

Good luck; it won't be chaap, no matter how you approach it.

Nice-looking Dart!!!

Here are the 8"=wide 15" sbp wheels Stockton Wheel in Stockton CA made for me.:wack:

Attachments

• 100_0109.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 268
  • 100_0118.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 240
what is the offset on a 15 x 8 to fit good on the car and what size tire do you have. Would the offset be the same on your 67 as my 71.

what is the offset on a 15 x 8 to fit good on the car and what size tire do you have. Would the offset be the same on your 67 as my 71.

I bought those wheels about ten yrars ago, and can't remember the offset, but I can tell you this; there was VERY LITTLE room... I had to flatten the inside of the wheel lip opening to prevent it from rubbing those slicks shown here on some aluminum wheels. You can get it done, just be careful with your measurements. (That car is a 1972 Valiant, BTW.)

I'm sorry I don't have correct back-spacing numbers for you. I've slept since then...

Stockton Wheel might still have the specs in their computer, but probably not; worth a try, though... They had to reverse the rims to get the right offset...

I think the street tires on those stel wheels are 70 R 235 15's; the slicks are 9"-wide, 28" tall, on a 15" wheel 8" wide

I lived in Hayward CA back then, and the name on the order was "Bill Dedman." It was in about 2002 or 2003, I think.

Attachments

• wheeeeeeeeelz.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 176
  • 100_3410-3.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 199
  • 100_3362.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 214
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back